Sunday, November 22, 2015

Making the spread-Mobile Movie 2



Script:
The movie takes place in my "art corner" The fact that my printer broke, made me me have to bring out my old smith and Corona" funny note: my boyfriend picked it up at a garage sale and said"all writers have one of these...you need one so there you go" Anyways...so it starts out by me typing the the title of the movie on it and bringing the type close to the screen.
Using the typewriter made me think about how Dr. Seuss used to set up his story boards, and so I talk a little about him and how he is the best selling author of children's books and how he revolutionized children's literature by making it fun! Funny enough Dr. Seuss was actually terrified of children and was actually his personality which inspired "the grinch"
After I show his storyboards then I continue to go on and create my spread.

No comments:

Post a Comment